The Industry’s Broadest Portfolio of Wireless Broadband Solutions
Whether you need to deploy a whole new network or extend an existing network to new locations, new users or new subscribers, MOTOwi4™ solutions bring you up to high speed in the right way. And right away.
The MOTOwi4 portfolio of integrated wireless broadband solutions empowers you to capture, connect, communicate and control IP-based voice, video and data in real time both indoors and outdoors. It enables you to provide fixed, portable, nomadic and mobile applications. Equally important, deployment can be accomplished in days, not weeks or months.
MOTOwi4 solutions offer a broad range of flexible, cost-effective, mix-and-match options to fit virtually any network and business model:
Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) Solutions
Motorola's PMP system provides solutions in unlicensed and managed frequencies from 900 MHz to 5 GHz spectrums. With its patented signaling technique, the PMP system delivers an industry leading low Carrier-to-Interference (C/I) ratio. A reliable, high-speed wireless backbone solution, it currently powers cost-effective networks in more than 120 countries, offering aggregate data rates of up to 21 Mbps.
Canopy™ broadband networks are used today by more than 3,000 operators in more than 120 countries. Canopy is a reliable, scalable platform that supports high-speed broadband applications using proven
- Secure, reliable, cost effective connectivity in unlicensed band
- Industry leading interference tolerance
- Scalable to support small to large deployments
- Deployed in more than 120 countries by more than 3000 service providers
- Optimized for high reliability in the presence of interference
- Fixed application
- Infrastructure to Mesh or BPL applications
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Fixed Canopy Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) Solutions
Expedience® solutions are licensed OFDM-based mature and proven wireless broadband access platforms that offer carriers robust, indoor non-line-of-sight (NLOS) coverage and scalability from rural to dense
urban environments. Today, these systems serve communities in more than 45 countries.
- Superior Indoor Nlos Coverage For Licensed Bands
- Ideal Solution For Medium To Low Density Applications
- Cost Effective And Scalable Solution
- QoS for voice and date
- Mobile and portable roaming
- Easy Installation
- Deployed globally since 2001
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Fixed Expedience Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) Solutions
Point-to-Point (PTP) Solutions
Motorola Point-to-Point (PTP) systems offer solutions in licensed and unlicensed spectrums, delivering carrier-grade service for transmitting surveillance video between two points in line-of-sight (LOS), non-line of-sight (NLOS) and in harsh environments including over water.
- NLoS, nLoS and LoS connectivity
- Spanning distances up to 124 miles (200 kilometers)
- Throughput up to 300 Mbps
- Connect in challenging RF environments, such as over water
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Fixed Point-to-Point (PTP) Solutions
Accessing the Internet via broadband does not need to be a complicated system of wires and boxes. Motorola's Indoor solution extends wireless coverage indoors. Whether meeting business requirements, sharing information across an organization or securing a private network, the Indoor solutions provide a comprehensive choice of connectivity, enabling service providers, governments and enterprises to deploy the optimal solution or combination of solutions to meet their wireless coverage needs.
Motorola’s MOTOwi4™ Indoor portfolio includes Enterprise Wireless LAN (WLAN) and Broadband over Powerline (BPL) solutions.
Organizations in numerous industries use WLAN solutions to help manage product quality and employee safety by monitoring points of activity. Today, WLAN technology powers nearly 100,000 enterprise class wireless networks worldwide.
- Bridge office locations and cover enterprise campus
- Low cost, secure extension of broadband networks
- Configurable to meet changing data demands
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Indoor Enterprise Wireless LAN Solutions
BPL - Broadband over Power Line
BPL solutions transform a building's existing electrical grid into a powerful communications network, offering video surveillance in older buildings where traditional Ethernet or fiber cabling would damage the building's historical integrity.
- Simple, cost-effective extension to existing networks
- Scalable and easy to deploy, with self-install CPE
- Cost effective alternative to pulling cable in existing buildings
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Indoor Broadband over Power Line Solutions
Motorola's MOTOMESH™ multi-radio broadband solutions are designed to dramatically improve situational awareness and incident response. MOTOMESH technology integrates directly with Sony's IPELA cameras to create surveillance solutions that are smaller and more cost effective than conventional wireless video systems. The Motorola meshed video solutions include MOTOMESH Duo (802.11 standards based solution offering the highest bandwidth), MOTOMESH Solo (Mobility Enabled Access (MEA) single radio solution) and MOTOMESH Quattro (multi-radio meshed WiFi network with MEA).
- High performing networks
- Self forming networks
- Highly scalable solutions enable easy, cost-effective deployment
- Network Management solutions include design and monitoring
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Mesh Solutions
MOTOwi4 also includes wi4 WiMAX and Point-to-Multipoint Expedience® solutions, so organizations can build the video surveillance broadband network that best meets their business needs. wi4 WiMAX offers mobile and fixed capabilities, and uses a high performance, standards based broadband access portfolio that operates in licensed frequencies.
- Greater range and bandwidth than Wi-Fi
- Standards-based Interoperable cost effective solutions in licensed bands
- Self Install indoor CPE
- Mobile handset
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 WiMAX Solutions
A True End-to-End Wireless Ecosystem
MOTOwi4™ solutions offer industry leading flexibility, enabling you to mix and match components to create your most effective and cost-efficient network solutions. The MOTOwi4 equipment portfolio delivers exceptional performance in every level of the network: Internet connection, infrastructure and access layers, and the last 100 feet including indoor WLANs.
- Enterprises and Institutions use MOTOwi4 solutions to provide broadband connectivity to office buildings, warehouses and other facilities and remote locations.
- Governments use MOTOwi4 solutions to provide universal public access and high-speed citywide connectivity.
- Service Providers use MOTOwi4 Solutions to deploy and extend networks to reach new business subscribers, and new residential customers in homes and multi-unit condos and apartment buildings.