The Informer™ - Tone Alert Receiver
VHF (Low and High) and UHF NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE
The Informer is a new tone-alert radio designed specifically for the emergency management market. The Informer includes a commercial grade radio receiver available in Low, High, and UHF bands. The standard product will decode Single Tone, Two-Tone Sequential and DTMF protocols. Options include EAS/SAME or Federal´s new digital protocol, and tone or digital-coded squelch.
The Informer comes with a UL certified wall transformer and a battery back-up system that can provide more than 1-1/2 hours of full monitoring or multiple hours in standby mode. In addition, the Informer can be purchased with a 600 ohm and dual relay output to port the audio to a PA system or to drive a strobe light for the hearing impaired, or other devices utilizing a contact closure. With an 85dBA sound pressure rating at 10 feet, the Informer is sure to get the attention of users, even in noisy environments.
- Instant alert and notification of emergency situations
- High efficiency 85db(A) 4-inch speaker for tone and voice
- DTMF and Two-Tone
- RS232 port for unlimited reprogramming the operating system
- Optional Windows® 95/98 based software for easy, unlimited external programming
- Optional EAS/SAME or Federal Signal Digital Protocols
- 600 Ohm and dual relay output option
- Easily adaptable for the hearing impaired
- Battery Back-up Standard
- Tone-Coded for Digital Coded Squelch option
- NEW - Reduced Alert Tone Volume Option
» Get Information on Federal Warning Systems products